An Interview With Ezekiel Craven

Ezekiel "Zeek" Craven, a Friends University student and the student body president, is an interviewee for the English Club's social media campaign #PeopleOfFriends. Thank you, Zeek!


Describe yourself in a few words.
"I like to think I’m a pretty cool person. I love ducks, yogurt, and Jesus (not necessarily in that order). I’m a fun person and I don’t like taking life too seriously."

What do you like the most about Friends University?
"I like the ability to be involved in so many cool things."

What brought you to Friends University?
"The zoo science program."

What is your greatest contribution to Friends University?
"Growing the zoo science club into a functioning organization with high retention, and making it a fixture of the school has been mine."

How do you give back to the Wichita community, the campus community, and/or the world?
"I give back through my work with SGA I try to make everything we do about improving the student experience."

What is one thing you want to tell the people of Friends University, Wichita, and/or the world?
"Friends University is a place where everyone can belong and their voice can be heard. If you ever feel like your voice isn’t being heard or you don’t belong, I encourage you to look a little harder. There are some great people who would be happy to listen to you, myself included.

"If you have ways to make Friends better, let me know. I’m always happy to listen."


Comments

Popular Posts